Friday, September 25, 2009
2. What makes Mom happy? GIVE HER A KISS AND A HUG
3. What makes Mom sad? SPANK HER BUM
4. How does Mom make you laugh? LIKE THIS (AND HE PULLED A FUNNY FACE)
5. What was your Mom like as a child? LIKE ME
6. How old is your Mom? 2
7. How tall is your Mom? LITTLE LIKE ME
8. What is your Moms favorite thing to do? CLEAN UP THE KITCHEN
9. What does your Mom like to do when you're not around? GET ME SPONGE BOB TREATS AND CANDIES AT THE STORE
10. Who is your mom’s best friend? ME
11. What is your Mom really good at? WORK
12. What is your Mom not so good at? NOT GOING TO SLEEP
13. What does your Mom do for her job? COMPUTER
14. What is your Mom's favorite food? CANDY
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? GET MY WHITE WARM BLANKY
16. If your Mom were a cartoon, who would she be? A DADDY
17. What do you and your Mom do together? GO ON SLIDES
18. How do you know your Mom loves you? CAUSE YOU GAVE ME A TRUCK
1. What is something that Daddy always says to you? HE SAYS CHANNER YOUR MY BUDDY
2. What makes Daddy happy? WHEN HE SITS ON THE ROCKING CHAIR WITH YOU (HE DOESNT EVER DO THAT BUT OKAY)
3. What makes Daddy sad? WHEN HE SPANKS MY BUM
4. How does Daddy make you laugh? LIKE THIS (AND HE PULLED A FACE AGAIN)
5. What was your Daddy like as a child? LIKE A MONSTER
6. How old is your Daddy? TEN
17. How tall is your Daddy? LITTLE
8. What is your Daddy's favorite thing to do? FART
9. What does your Daddy like to do when you're not around? LAYS ON THE FLOOR
10. Who is your Daddy's best friend? CHANNER
11. What is your Daddy really good at? CAMPING
12. What is your Daddy not so good at? JUMPING IN THE SKY
13. What does your Daddy do for her job? DRIVES A BIIIIG TRUCK AND ITS ORANGE, BUT IT IS NOT YELLOW, OH AND PARKWAY
14.What is your Daddy's favorite food? MAC N CHEESE
15. What makes you proud of your Daddy? HE WATERS THE GRASS AND GETS ME WET
16. If your Daddy were a cartoon, who would he be? SPONGE BOB
17. What do you and your Daddy do together? GO IN THE SWIMMING POOL
18. How do you know your Daddy loves you? KISSES ME AND HE TOLD ME HE LOVES ME (AND HE ROLLED HIS EYES LIKE DUH!!!)
I just love this little guy and I love his imagination.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Channer has learned to put on his underwear all by himself. This is a HUGE deal at our house because ever since he started pottying on the toilet he has brought his underwear out to the living room and throws them at me and wants me to put them back on. Not a big deal, other than when I am doing dishes or have Chestyn in my arms it is not so easy. You can not imagine how proud I was of him when he came in the kitchen the other day and said "mom, I did it all by myself". He had them backwards, but has since figured out how to do it the right way! What a cutie!
Monday, September 14, 2009
To Alan and Malia:
Thanks for letting us come see you. You have such a cute family and I really wish we lived closer. You are always so welcoming and show such great hospitality when we come. Thanks for borrowing clothes to my boys. You will never know how much that has helped us. Thanks for letting us borrow Halloween costumes too. We really appreciate all you do for us. Especially thank you Malia for being such a great friend to me. I feel like I can count on you for anything, so thanks. Love ya!!
I just wanted to let you know that I know your brother loves you, even though he peed on you in the bathtub today.
I just wanted to let you know that I know your brother love you, even though he peed on your white warm blanky today.
Monday, September 7, 2009
We stopped at Brindley Tree to add Chestyn's and Channer's name to it, but it is almost dying so we started our own tree with our family. We got some great pictures of everyone by the tree though.
See how pretty the ride off the mountain was...the trees are grown in good around the trail and it was so pretty.